Friday, June 03, 2005

Neighbor

So I have been hanging out with my neighbor the last couple of months. She is quite a bit younger than I am, don't worry she is legal. She comes over a few nights a week and just hangs out and keeps me company. For awhile things were pretty plutonic and then she started getting a little friendlier and let it be know that she was interested in a shall we say a closer friendship. Now here I am a seperated guy living alone with an extremely hot punk rock chick who is around 12 year younger than I am wanting to do more than just hang out. No, this is n't going to be a problem.

I fought off temptation for awhile, but shit I am a man!! Well we fooled around a couple of times and then Mr. Happy made an appearance so I figured things were going to get really complicated. To my surprise however, things have been really cool. She has acted more mature than I was giving her credit for.

Now though, I am getting the impression that she is waiting for Mr. Happy to put in another appearance. I figured that would happen. I am torn as to what to do. She is so cool that I don't want to just use her and have her end up getting hurt. On the other hand she is hot and willing.!! Thats a deadly combo.

I have talked to her and explained that I am not interested in anything more than a friendship. She claims that she understand and that that is cool with her, but I just don't know if someone that young can just have a physical relationship without getting emotionally attached. I am not one of those dicks that just doesn't care. I really enjoy her friendship, but a part of me really wants to jump back into bed with her. I just don't want to feel that I am using her, but basically I guess I would be even though she said she agreed with me.

Fuck I knew this would get complicated, but if this shit was easy then it just wouldn't be me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

Told ya. :P

June 03, 2005 11:47 PM  
Blogger Mephistopheles said...

I think you should give her a chance...Give her some credit...She's been mature and cool about it thus far so she may actually be able to grasp the concept of "no strings attached"...

June 04, 2005 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home