Thursday, May 26, 2005

What a week

Well it has been an interesting week so far. I have been extremely busy at work. The week started off with me having a fling with my much younger friend who is also my nextdoor neighbor!! Talk about starting things off with a bang. Now I am worried though that things are going to be weird between us. She comes over and hangs out at my house a lot andI just hope its not all awkward and crap. She is pretty cool little punk rock chick. I guess I will find out tonight. She is supposes to come over later.

I had to go to the State Capitol for a couple of days to go through the most boring training that has ever existed. It sucked. The only good thing was the little corner bar that was by my hotel. The traing sucked, but the partying was goooood!!

Then today, I fired someone!!! I know its kind of cruel to enjoy that, but I don't give a fuck. It Rocked!!! This person was a complete jackass so I don't feel too bad. So know I am drunk with power, and probably later on tonight I will be drunk on other things.

That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

Nothing liks sassy young neighbors. Hope it dosent backfire on ya!

May 26, 2005 11:03 PM  
Blogger Mephistopheles said...

w00t!! Yay for firing people!!

May 28, 2005 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home