Thursday, June 02, 2005

More Gospel

I have found that there really is nothing worth watching on TV

Why is gluttony considered a sin when you are the only person that knows what really makes you truely happy?

I think that school kids can learn more about society and the world as a whole from the X-Men comic books than they ever could from text books.

Dutch Apple Pie.....need I say more

There are very few problems that a good cigar cannot solve.

Is sex ever just sex or does there have to be some strings attached? Stay tuned, I am still working on that...

Speaking of sex, the best place to do it....the shower!

Why is it that the older I get, the more I like to drink wine?

Coffee=life Jack Daniels=Nirvana(not the band)

Are you considered a racist if you hate everybody equally?

The Gospel of WarHammer....to be continued

5 Comments:

Blogger Mephistopheles said...

Water makes a poor lubricant...

June 03, 2005 1:50 AM  
Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

I used to agree with the tv thing. But over the last couple of years there have been some shows that have hooked me. Of course they are all geek shows...but still i loves em. However for the most part I agree with you.

Now that was profound. And was prolly my favorit on your list. Gluttony rocks!

X-Men have always been one of my favorite marvel titles.

I love making dutch ovens while I am out camping. Nothing like a fresh baked apple pie cooked in the coals of your camp fire after a day of drinking in the sun.

I'll stick with the cigs and doobies.

Sex is never just sex for me. Lord only knows how many times i wish I coulda been a male slut. Its just not in me. *sighs*

Showers rule...but the whole water / lubrication thing is a real bitch. I like turning them around so they lean on the tap and comming in from be...nevermid.

I hate wine for the most part. If I do drink it its white wine only.

Never really been a fan of booze and coffee. I prefer it straight and very dark.

No.

Good 2nd gospel. These are prooving to be some of my favorite blogs of yours. :)

June 03, 2005 1:53 AM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

You know, if you are doing it right, and pushing all the buttons correctly, you do not need any extra lubricant.....

June 03, 2005 11:49 AM  
Blogger Mephistopheles said...

That is very true ;)

June 03, 2005 12:19 PM  
Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

I wouldnt know as I am a born again virgin...

June 03, 2005 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home