Friday, May 20, 2005

Responsibility...

Lately I have been a tad depressed. I have come to the understanding that I am no longer a young carefree juvenile delinquent. I am now in charge of peoples' lives. I am the Coordinator for CILA homes, and just recently I became an investigator for the Office of the Inspector General. That means I have to process crime scenes and collect evidence and interview witnesses for any case that involve abuse or neglect of disabled individuals. I could be responsible for helping put people in jail or at the least ruining there careers. Thats just a bit more responsibility than I am used to, and it pretty much scares the pooh out of me. I still feel like that wild anti-establishment punk, but the weight of responsibility has really caught up with me. I never thought this day would come. I still fight the good fight in my own way, but I'm just not that in your face kid anymore, and it makes me sad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

Your what...two years older then me?

This is what I have to look forward to?

I wanna be an in your face punk ass forever... :(

May 21, 2005 2:13 AM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

Me too, but the plague of responsibilty sneaks uo on you. Just last week i was green haired punk doing stage dives at a Green Day concert. Now I am securing crime scenes and making decisions that effect people's lives and career. Scary.

May 21, 2005 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home