Monday, May 16, 2005

weird feeling...

So I found this evening that an ex girlfriend of mine is getting married. I am not really sure how I feel about this. I have to admit I was a tad startled when I first found out. She and I used tolive togethor back in the day, and we were pretty hot for awhile. I haven't spoken to this girl in a couple of year, but I have thought about her from time to time. We split up amicably, and have since gone our seperate ways, but it was still weird to hear this news. Oh well, I guess that is what they invented alcohol for.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mephistopheles said...

Alcohol is indeed ones friend...

May 17, 2005 12:43 AM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

....yes it is a seductive little mistress, but its good for what little soul I have left....

May 17, 2005 1:06 AM  
Blogger Mephistopheles said...

Soul??? What is this soul of which you speak?

May 17, 2005 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home