Sunday, May 22, 2005

Ramblings....

In my opinion, you have the worst hangovers after getting a good shine on from drinking wine. God, what a headache.

The Tao of Steve was actually a pretty good and introspective movie.

Getting a new tattoo is the closest thing to a spiritual experience that I have had.

Is foreplay better than the actual sex.....sometimes.

I cannot wait for the Fantastic 4 movie to come out later this summer.

I think GreenDay's American Idiot album is the best album of the last 10 years. It just edges the White Stripe's Elephant.

I absolutely refuse to say "excuse me' after I belch.

I could eat steak and/or burritoes for every meal and never tire of them.

Whoever invented the Jack and Coke should have a National Holiday.

these are but a brief glimpse into the Gospel of WarHAmmer....

4 Comments:

Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

Ya see...weed takes the whole hangover problem away.

Tao of Steve was pretty good.

I need a tattoo!

Fantastic Four is prolly gonna end up sucking ya know.

American Idiot is indeed awesome!

I usually say 'good push' after I (or someone else belches).

Mmmmm...steak. Bloody rare steak.

Rye, Whiskey...its all good!

I see you hit on all the important things in this particular gospel. I am looking forward to the next!

May 22, 2005 3:02 PM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

I am pretty sure that FF4 is going to blow, but I am still looking forward to seeing it. I am sure there will be more ramblings in the future....

May 23, 2005 12:54 PM  
Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

Well...being a comic book nut, I to am hoping for he best, and am still looking forward to it.

Its just that it looks soooo bad...but yet, so good.

Its a no win situation.

Perhaps it will suprise me. Its tough...after how great Sin City was, all the other comic book adaptations have lost their luster for me.

I'm still holding out for Batman though.

May 24, 2005 10:54 PM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

The new Batman looks pretty good. it likes they are finally returning to the darker aspect of Batman. I really dont like Christian Bale though.

May 25, 2005 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home