Monday, June 06, 2005

Episode III

I finally saw Star Wars Episode III this weekend. I think it was definately the best of the three newer films. It still did not have that same feeling as the original movies though. I think Lucas got too caught up in the special effects and lost track of the human elemant that these films have. Darth Vader has always been one of my favosite movie characters of all time so it was nice to see his origins. I have to admit that when Palpatine firts named Anakin Darth Vader and that theme played in the background, I got a little choked up. The original movies were such a huge part of my childhood, and now that they are complete there is a bit of void. I here rumors that Lucas is considering doing a live action TV series. This could be interesting.

My favorite of all the movies is still Empire Strikes Back. My the force be with you all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home