Thursday, June 15, 2006

Softball

Well for starters my daughter's team won their game last night beating th eonly other undefeated team in the league. This means my daughter's team is in first place all by themselves. She did not pitch in the game, but she played a mean left center actually throwing a girl out at second. She also walked twice, and scored the go ahead run.

And if that wasn't exciting enough, I scored with the umpire! I actually met her last week at a different game. She is a pretty hot softball chick with a killer body. I think I won her over when after being heckled by another guy in the crowd who kept complaining about the strike zone by constantly saying "Nice call ump" very sarcastically over and over agian, I called out "Nice ass ump". This got a nice chuckle from the crowd, and an over the schoulder sarcastic look from the ump. Once she noticed it was me she smiled and shook her head, and the next thing I knew I had her phone number in hand and a date for this weekend. Man I dig women that are athletic!

5 Comments:

Blogger Alan C. said...

Plus, if she ever umps your girl's game again you've got someone on your side!

Make sure to check out her crouched position after the date!!!

June 15, 2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Good luck!

And congrats to your daughters team!

June 16, 2006 6:17 AM  
Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

w00000t!

Hump the ump!! :P

June 21, 2006 12:00 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

That's so poetic, Scooter. :p

June 23, 2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Veiled Shadow said...

Wooo!
Congrats to your girl!

June 26, 2006 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home