Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hola

Why hello everyone. I am updating my blog because I was threatened that certain parts of my anatomy would be sacrificed to some monkey god if I didn't!

Well I have been pretty busy lately so I have been lazy in my blogging responsibilities. I have been happily doing DVD reviews the past few weeks for Static Multimedia, and it has been extremely fun not to mention my DVD collection has been growing by leaps and bounds. If anyone is interested head on over to that website. I will probably be adding a link in my, you guessed it, link section sometime soon. I am also going to be doing movie reviews for Fractal Matter. I will be doing Nacho Libre this month. I don't know if it will be used or not. That Burk is a stickler and a bit of a power drunk slave driver....Just kidding Burk!

My two older kids have started baseball and softball respectfully. Between there practices and games my social life has taken a hit, but I dont mind. I am a baseball fanatic so how could I complain. My son isn't really that interested in the sport, he merely plays to hang out with his friends. My daughter on the other hand is pretty cut throat! She is awesome, and I am proud to say a bit of a headhunter when she is pitching!!

I finally put in for my vacation. I will be taking the last couple days of July and the first week and a half of August off. I don't have any definite plans yet, but needless to say it will be full of drunken shenanigans and plenty of debauchery. I just hope I can make it through the next few weeks without flipping out and spraying some serious lead. I am just a tad on the burnt out side if you couldn't tell.

Life has been good since last I blogged. The weather has been hot, the girls have been scantily clad, and the alcohol has been ice cold! I also just picked up a new box of Romeo & Juliet Cigars which I am excited about. There is absolutely nothing like a good Cigar. Well I guess that is all for now. Hopefully this will satisfy the monkey face God so my fingernails whislt not have to be sacrificed!! Later Days people....

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan C. said...

Gonna be joining the FM staff?

Man, are we gonna haze your sorry ass!!! Say yer prayers!!!

Welcome aboard!!! Burk and I are planning to slowly take over FM by eventually reviewing about 60 movies a month. ::evil laugh::

June 14, 2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Glad that life is treating you well. :)

Oh yeah... that negative energy thing we were talking about... I'm doing rather well with it. YAY!

I'll have a few drinks with you while you are on vacation. I should be moved out of my parent's house by then. *jumps for joy*

June 14, 2006 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home