Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hump Day Ramblings

Well it is Wednesday and I haven't blogged in a few days so I thought I would just ramble on for awhile about nothing in particular.

God, I love beef jerky!! Its almost the perfect food. I am eating it for breakfast at the moment. My breakfast of champions...coffee and jerky!

I got an unexpected visit from my old neighbor last Sunday. You know, the one I blew things with. She was up visiting her Mother for Mother's Day and decided to do the dreaded pop in. It was nice seeingt her if not a bit of a surprise. Here I had resigned myself to the fact that she was gone, and boom then here she is. Needless to say I was thrown for a bit of an emotional loop. It was really nice talking with her, but it was also a slap in the face to be reminded how badly I blew it. The last few days have been filled with self-loathing for what I missed out on. I still can't believe how stupid I was.

An update on the Tool Cd. After listening to it multiple times, I have decided that I do not like it. It doesn't have no where near the edge that their other CD's have. My son liked it, so I gave it to him.

I am embarrassed to admit that I have become addicted to that damn American Idol. I hate reality television, and in all honesty I watch very little TV. There's just a handful of shows that I make it a point to watch other than that my TV is rarely on. My daughter loves that show, and she would always ask me to watch it with her, and so like a good father I would suck it up and watch, and without my realizing it, I became hooked!! The tricky little bastards sucked me right in!. I was super pissed when Chris got voted out, and all I can say is that Taylor better win! If that annoying ass chick wins, I will put my foot through the screen! I feel better for letting that out. I have been holding that secret in for far too long....

My stretch of insomnia has finally ended, but now I feel like going to sleep all the time. I think my body is trying to catch up. I don't know why, but I go through these longs bouts of sleeplessness periodically. I generally don't mind them, but you reach a point where you just stop feeling like yourself, and feel like you are just going through the motions. Its like you are stuck in a thick fog.

I am getting pretty excited about The Da Vince Code movie that is coming out this weekend. That was one of my favorite books of the last couple of years, so seeing it on the bigscreen could be cool. I hope it is not going to be Hollywoodized though.

Well, I guess that is enough for now. Until next time true believers. Later Days

5 Comments:

Blogger Alan C. said...

Hammer, early word on the Da Vinci Code is less than promising.

May 17, 2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

The American Idol addiction happens to the best of us. However, my addiction was taken care of after the break up, moving, and no DVR at my parent's house. There is always next season. :p

We need to come up with something great to get out of our ruts, as I'm in one too.

May 17, 2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

I am open to suggestions!

May 17, 2006 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

June 08, 2006 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

July 22, 2006 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home