Friday, May 05, 2006

New Computer!!

Finally it is here!! My old computer died on me last week, and I have been without ever since! It was time for a new one. The old Gateway that I had was on its last legs. The sound had gone out, I replaced the hard drive and several other components. It was basically cobbled togethor forom several different systems. It s the Franken-computer!! It had no memory left and it ran so slow that I used to get pissed waiting for pages to download. The monitor was going bad which made everything look dark too.

Now though, I have a Dell with state of the art sound and 19 inch LCD Monitor with 1 full Gig of memory!! I am alomost getting sexually aroused just thinking about it!! My best friend is coming up to help me get everything up and running which should be hillarious because as it is also Cinco De Mayo I am sure we will indulge in several adult type beverages!

2 Comments:

Blogger kitty ramone said...

yay, for 'puters and drinks!

May 05, 2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

YAY!

Sorry I wasn't around this weekend to help you break it in. :) I'll be one tomorrow evening probably. ;)

Hope you had a great weekend!

May 07, 2006 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home