Monday, May 01, 2006

Weekend Update

What a cool weekend. For starters it was a three day weekend so that made it even nicer. It started off with me getting my new tattoo. It is fucking awesome!! Pics will be forthcoming. I am waiting until it heals a little bit before taking anymore pics. My cashier friend went along for the ride. She was thinking about getting another tatto herself, and wanted to check this place out. It was nice because I was there for awhile, it took about 3 hours for the whole tattoo so she kept me company. Afterwards I took her to work, and went home where my piece of shit computer died on me. I was so pissed! I did buy a new one today, but I wont be getting it until sometime next week which blows. So the only time I will be on for the next week or so is when I am at work.

Anyways, I picked my new cahsier friend up after work that night, and we went out for a quick bite to eat and a couple od drinks then we went back to her apartment and watched a couple of movies and talked pretty much all night. I ended up crashing on her couch. So on Saturday I got up and fixed her breakfast. I make the best cheese omelettes for thos ethat are interested! Then I went home got some rest, got cleaned up and went to pick her up for our official date. It was real cool. We went out and got something to eat at a nice Italian restaurant that is a favorite of mine. We polished off a couple glasses of wine, and then went to a club that was one of her favorite hangouts. I got to meet a bunch of her friends. They all seemed decent though I did spend that much time with them. We ended up closing the club, and then going to another. When it closed we were both buzzing pretty good so we went back to her place had some fun, and crashed out.

Woke up Sunday, and she made me breakfast. It was good, but I was pretty hungover so I couldn't full appreciate it. I hung out for a bit and then went home and passed back out for awhile. I spent the rest of the evening with my youngest son computer shopping. All in all it was a very cool weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger kitty ramone said...

yay!

May 01, 2006 7:45 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I can't wait to go and get another tat soon. And after you gets your new computer... we need pics of the tat for sure!

May 02, 2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

I checked on my computer and was surprised that it had already been shipped. I should get it on the 4th!! Hopefully it will be up and running shortly after!

May 02, 2006 2:34 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Dell is awesome like that. :)

Funny thing... I ordered a computer for a friend the same day you ordered yours... it should be at it's destination tomorrow. As they had an AWESOME deal this week on a basic computer.

And all of you... don't worry, the money was already in my hand for the computer before ordering it... I just happened to have my Dell charge card which made things easier. :)

May 02, 2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger John said...

Dude- you got a Dell!?

Haha- just kidding. I'm jealous.

May 03, 2006 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home