Monday, January 30, 2006

Word

Well another weekend has passed. It was ok, though I did not do much. I just hung around my house for the most part and watched movies. I saw Dark Waters which was pretty stupid. Jennifer Connoly is hot, but that movie was just plain bad. I caught the remake of The Amytiville Horror as well. It was alright, but no where near what the original was. I picked up The Offspring's greatest hits CD this weekend, and it is fantastic. I can't believe that band has been around that long. It makes me feel old. Though I would venture a guess that I could still drink most of you young whipper snappers out there under the proverbial table. Speaking of drinking, I have been aon a gin binge the last week. i'm not sure why. I used to hate the stuff. It always reminded me of Christmas tree like if you could actually juice an X-Mas tree that is what it would taste like. Suddenly though I have developed a taste for it. Weird.... The only real excitement this weekend was when my dog caught and killed a rat and decided to leave it at my backdoor as a present. I walked outside, almost stepped onthe damn thing and nearly fell off my proch when I noticed it. Once I recovered I tossed the carcass into the trash, but it leads me to wonder just where it came from in the first place!!! I have lived at this house for almost 7 years now and have never seen a rat!! oh well, time to start another work week. Ta Ta

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Wow... you summed up my thoughts on gin exactly... though I'm still not going to drink the stuff. :)

January 31, 2006 5:38 AM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

Well you know, great minds and all that...

January 31, 2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger Veiled Shadow said...

mind?

February 12, 2006 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home