Monday, April 17, 2006

I blog therefore I am

For those of you playing along at home, I have not been the most active blogger, I am going to try and improve on that. Being witty is hard work though so who knows how long this surge will last.

I have found myself in the unique postion lately of really starting to dislike my job. I just had my one year performance eval, and my boss commented that it seemed to her that I had lost my enthusiasm for the job, and she is right. I don't know, I think I need a change, and I don't just mean with work. I feel like I am an old ninyl LP that has a scratch on it and it is stuck in one spot repeating the same thing over and over again. I hate feeling like that. I don't know what I am going to do yet, but it is definately time to make some changes both professionally and personally. I need to find some way to re-energize myself. If anyone has a suggestion, I am open to ideas.

Here are a few random thoughts and concepts that have been runing around the inside of my head:

I have a deep aversion to the MSN MySpace. I am not sure why other than they have become so popular, and I generally dislike popular things.

My house has become entirely to quiet; so much so that it is deafening at times.

Is it weird that to feel a genuine friendship with someone you have never actually met?? That one is a toughy

I have been using the term "shitballs" quite frequently. I don't know why other than it sounds funny and cracks me up.

I am very close to coming to a decision that is long overdue, but the potential consequences of are pretty frightening.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

". . .but the potential consequences of are pretty frightening."

what do you mean? are you going to be okay?

April 18, 2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

The ripple effect could cause some backlash, but yeah I'll be fine.

April 19, 2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger Mephistopheles said...

I don't think it's weird to feel a genuine friendship with someone you've never met face-to-face. I mean c'mon, I got you and Court and Cadder and Mags ;)

April 21, 2006 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home