Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Its a Tattoo World

So I am getting my new tattoo this weekend, and I am realy excited. Its going to be on my right shoulder and will include some medieval weapons, Chinese symbols, possibly a setting son or maybe a thuderstorm, and my youngest son's name. I am getting it done at American Inkwell.

Here is there site http://americaninkwell.com

Here is a couple pics:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

The guy kneeling down, did the dragon that I have on my left leg. He does really good work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

that guy in the front looks pretty devious compared to the other guys. i don't know if i would trust him. :)

April 18, 2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

He is actually a really nice guy, and he does great work.

April 19, 2006 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home