Wednesday, September 07, 2005

What A Day...

I am swamped!!! I am so behind on my paperwork do to being off work for awhile. Plus the entire case management department quit last month so guess who gets to do all their work as well??? Thats right little ole me!! Fuckers!!! To top all that off, since I have quite a bit of experience with behavior management, I was also put in charge of all Behavior Plans!!! Double Fuckers!! My House Manager is also on vacation this week so I have to do all the day to day stuff that he handled. It sucks! I get one thing done, and ten more get piled on me. I am up to my ass in meetings and forms!


On a lighter note, has anyone out there seen any stills or previews for the Aeon Flux movie?? Is Charlize Theron fucking hot ot what!!!!! I mean DAMN, that tight form fitting black suit!! Makes me want to cry myself to sleep. I'm going to need a moist towelette just from typing this!!

Well I guess that is all for now. I need a shot and a cigar! Later Days

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Sorry to hear you are so swamped... that doesn't sound like fun at all.

And YES I have seen stills from the new Aeon Flux... and she is more than hot in that outfit.

September 07, 2005 6:08 PM  
Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

Um yes...Aeon Flux looks to be quite the....interesting movie.

Yum.

...

oh...hi Mephisto. Ja, as I was saying the plot in Aeon Flux looks really deep and interesting... :P

September 07, 2005 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home