Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Giddiness

Hey Gang.

Happiness. What does it mean? I have no idea, but for the past couple of days I have found myself to be just happy and somewhat giddy. It is an odd feeling. I have no reason as to why this has happened to me. I am usually a slightly cynical and possibly morose person, but lately I have been nice and cheery. Its almost disgusting. Is it because my fantasy football team is kicking ass, or that I finished my book that I have been working on for the past year, is it that I am finally healthy again or is just some chemical imbalance that is effecting my body right now that will correct itself in the near future and return me to my loveable yet hermit like self.

I am usually at my happiest in the early predawn hours when I can sit outside and smoke a really good cigar and listen to the stillness in the air. At that hour it feels like I am the only person in the world. I highly recommend it to anyone.

I may get even happier today as I plan on going out and picking up Terry Brooks new book. It is just such a strange time for me to feel this happiness when there is so much turmoil going on right now. I guess maybe it is just simply that after going through what I did, and then seeing the devastation down south along with the continueing war in Iraq, I am just happy that I am alive.

Alright now lets all join hands and sing Koom-by-ya!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

Good on ya!

Glad your happy.

I can say with all honesty that i have been having a good time of it lately as well. :)

But I still aint gonna sing Koom-by-ya!

September 21, 2005 5:52 PM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

Will you at least hold my hand....

September 22, 2005 9:26 AM  
Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

That i can do buddy. =)

September 22, 2005 4:19 PM  
Blogger Veiled Shadow said...

can I grab something else?

...

what? *eyes the chocolate*

September 22, 2005 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home