Monday, September 12, 2005

Just Rambling

Well another weekend is over. This one was not particular interesting as I did not do much. I did manage to get my backyard cleaned up. It was pretty tore up from my dogs, and from the party I had their a couple of months ago. It can actually pass as livable now. It wasnt really that bad, but I can't belive how clean it looks now. Its amazing what you can do when you get bored. I needed to clean it because I may be getting another dog. I volunteered to take in some of the Hurrican pets from New Orleans. I havent heard back, but I figured I better be ready just in case. Who knew that I was such a humanitarian.

At least this week I wil not be so buried at work. Everyone is back from vacation, and I got my chedule organized so now I plan on sitting on my ass and doing as little as I can get away with for the rest of this week. Its good being the boss.

2 Comments:

Blogger Veiled Shadow said...

It's amazing being the boss. Not only do you get to yell at the workers when they are being foolish and not doing their job but you could make them do all of your work. Tis a fun, fun thing.
Meh.. lifes pretty boring, isn't it?

September 18, 2005 11:27 PM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

Life is only boring if you allow it to be....

September 20, 2005 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home