Friday, July 29, 2005

Ready for the weekend!!

Just like the title says!! This has been kind of a long week, and I am ready to cut loose! I am meeting my best friend in the world tonight and we are going to go pick up my new box of Romeo & Juliet Cigars. I am very excited! Then tomorrow my sister is having an all day party at her house. I am sure a good time will be had by all. On Sunday, I am taking my kids over to the IMAX to catch a movie though I do not know which one yet. Now if I can just make it through this slow ass day. I have absolutely nothing to do at work today which is nice, but it makes the day just crawl by. Oh yeah, I forgot.... its PAYDAY!!!


So hide your women and livestock.......the Hammer is coming out to play!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

HEY! Charlie & the Chocolate Factory is playing at our IMAX... I want to go see it there. But Craig won't take me on a weekend. :p It's too crazy downtown where the IMAX is located... tourist central.

July 29, 2005 12:09 PM  
Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

*hides his..er...livestock*

July 30, 2005 1:13 PM  
Blogger Veiled Shadow said...

Axl may be a hack but he is one awesome vocalist. In that pic he sorta.. if ya squint.. resembles Kurt Cobain...

August 13, 2005 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home