Monday, July 25, 2005

Word

Well I made it through the weekend. Thats a small victory I guess. I spent some time with my kids. That always makes me feel better. We went and seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It was pretty good though I did not care for the whole make amends with his Ftather thing. That was kind of stupid. After fighting it kicking and screaming, I am starting to become a huge Johnny Depp fan. I don't know maybe I am going gay in my old age!!

Then I took my kids swimming. It has been so hot here that its miserable. It matches my moods lately. It was so hot, that you could not even get cooled off in the pool. It is supposed to hit 103 degrees again today. I have to work a double today too, which blows big time.

I know this is pretty much just mindless rambling, but it is all I am capable of at this time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mephistopheles said...

See I am a fan of Johnny Depp. There are other actors that I like more, but he is definitely up there. And it's not because he's "oh-so-hott" or whatever, it's because he really is a genuinely GOOD actor. The man is incredibly versatile and pulls off every role he plays with style. That and he takes movies because he'll have fun with the role rather than caring overly much about the money he'll make on it.

July 25, 2005 11:53 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Agreed. I loves Johnny Depp.

Oh and I'm forcing Craig to go see Charlie & the Chocolate Factory this week at IMAX!

July 25, 2005 12:25 PM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

I agree with ya Mephisto. Whatever character he is playing, he does it flawlessly. I guess I started being more of a fan after Pirates of the Carribean. His movies are almost always good, and he is damn near perfect as an actor. How he hasn't won an Oscar yet baffles me.

July 25, 2005 1:58 PM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

Don't play coy, you know you want me!

July 25, 2005 10:53 PM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

Thats more like it....come to PaPa

July 26, 2005 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home