Sunday, June 12, 2005

What a Party

I had the social event of the summer thus far on Saturday. Man it was a good time. I originally was just planning on a few friends coming over but by the end of the night, I bet there was close to a hundred people. I had two grills going, and went through I don't know how many steaks and brats. I also bet that from everybody bringing their own personal favorite adult beverages, that I had the best stocked bar in town that night. There were people playing poker, a euchre tournament broke out along wit a Polish Horshoes tournament( which me and my partner won).

Most of my neighbors ended up coming over, and even a couple of the patrol officers that were on duty stopped by and hung out for awhile. I whipped up some of my famous Margaritas, and my best friend made up some pitchers of White Russians. Needless to say everybody ended up more than a little drunk.

At one point my newest neighbor two houses down from me came over to complain about the noise. I offered him a steak and cigar, and he stayed too. At first he went back home and returned with his wife and a kickass bottle of tequila. He and his wife are originally from Mexico. She brought some homemade enchiladas, and he made the best fucking Tequila Sunrises that I ever had. His wife even went into my kitchen and made up a huge bowl of Sangria!! He was my partner that I won the Polish Horseshoe tournament with. He is a big cigar nut too, and promised me that he could get his hands on some Cubans!!!

It was the best party I have been a part of in a long time. There has already been talk about planning something for the Fourth of July. I did have to get up and clean the mess up today, but I had some help from my cute little punker neighbor though she was pretty hung over.

I just ended up taking it easy today, and hung out at a friend's pool. I got a decent tan, but man I am dreading the start of the work week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

Sweet deal yo!

I needs a good backyard summer party. :(

June 12, 2005 11:25 PM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

Dude, it was rockin'. Too bad you live in Canada...

June 13, 2005 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home