Monday, June 20, 2005

A bit sad

I am a little down this evening. I talked to a very good friend of mine earlier this evening and she informed me that she was getting married. At first I was pretty happy for her. We have been friends a long time. We used to be a pretty hot couple back in the day, and we were able to remain close friends even after the relationship burned out.

A couple of months ago, I heard that another ex of mine had gotten married and it didn't really bother me. She and I were never real close and hadn't remained friends. This one though has hit me.

I am really excited for her. She has been through a lot and deserves this kind of happiness. The guy she is marrying is a good guy too. The problem is that Angie is the onle person that ever really got and understood me. She is also the only girl that I ever really fell in love with. I guess I always had this thought in the back of my head that one day she and I would have another chance. Now, that is gone, and it has made me a bit depressed.

She is one of the sexiest, coolest, and funniest persons that I have ever known. I feel kind of selfish too in that here in her big moment I am thinking about myself. So not only am I depressed, I feel bad about being depressed! Life is just funny, and it can really bite you in the ass sometimes.

I don't know what else to say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

I'll have to give you my ex's email address. Sounds like you two are on the same wavelength. He found out this weekend (this is the ex I invited over) that I was getting married. While he was happy for me and knows Craig will treat me well, he's still sad that he's "losing me forever". Him and I had that connection that just can't be replaced, and no matter how much time passes between seeing each other, when we do see each other it feels as if no time at all has passed. He's the male version of me, he's my soulmate. I'm sad that him and I came to the conclusion this weekend that seeing each other much in our futures probably wouldn't be good for either of us. But I know we made the best decision.

So cheer up. Be glad she is happy and with a good guy. And be glad for the time you did spend with her. :)

June 21, 2005 6:50 AM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

I am glad for her, and he is a good guy. I am not sad that " I am losing her forever" she and I are pretty good friends, and will remain so. I knew this was coming, and I guess i just wasn't quite as prepared for it as I thought.

I just can't explain it. I am not distraught or anything, its just and adjustment to a way of thinking I guess.

June 21, 2005 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home