Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hair

Well I am getting my haircut today. I thought I was just going to have it shaved completely off. It has been ungodly hot around here lately, but I think I am going to go with a kind of modified mohawk. The sides will be shaved, but I may keep a strip on top. I am also thinking about dying it platinum blonde. I dont know yet though.

On a side note, my ex is super pissed at me because I let me oldest son get a mohawk. He has wanted one forever. He's ten yeard old now and it is summer so I figured what the fuck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mohawks ROCK!
And since I'm blonde... me likes blonde. :-D

June 14, 2005 9:53 AM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

This wouldn't be a true mohawk, maybe more like a high and tight

June 14, 2005 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home