Friday, June 17, 2005

I lost

Yep, I lost. My kids will be leaving at 1:30 today. They will be gone all weekend which means I will not get to see them for Father's Day. Now, I know I was probably a bad husband, but I am a damn good father. This really fucking bites. I am pissed as hell over this.

As for work, I told the Director today that since I covered everybody's ass yesterday that I wasn't doing shit today. So I plan on sitting in my office and doing nothing. I am taking a long lunch, picking up my check and going the fuck home.

Man this was a shitty week.

4 Comments:

Blogger WarHammer said...

Im working on it...

June 17, 2005 12:37 PM  
Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

Bummer.

Big, big.

I'm with Mephistopheles...

June 17, 2005 11:30 PM  
Blogger Mephistopheles said...

Since we're on a first name basis, you can just call me Mephisto...

June 18, 2005 12:56 AM  
Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

*bows graciously*

Your to kind.

June 18, 2005 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home