Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day?

Well this weekend started off pretty shitty as I mentioned before. ( I did get to see my kids for about an hour this evening) FridayIi just wallowed in self pity and drank myself to sleep. Saturday I was kidnapped by my best friend and my brother. We ended up closing 3 clubs before catching some breakfast. I crawled home at about 7am today. I slept most of the day which was nice. It gave me the excuse not to call my Dad, not that I really need an excuse. My neighbor friend also came back from her visit tonight so things are looking up.

Father's Day. Its kind of a cruel joke for those of us whose Father's really aren't worth a damn. I know what its like to not really have a father around so thats why I was so pissed when I knew I wouldn't get to see my kids. I am just glad I was able to sleep through most of this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home