Friday, July 22, 2005

Sup

Wow, I have not been blogging much lately. My mind has just been on other things I guess. This past month has not been the best, and this past week has been just fucking bad. There is nothing like having a bunch of emotional baggage sneak up on you and bit you right in the ass. I have been so fucked up this past week, and I don't mean drunk though I have been that too.

I just can't figure shit out. I had something tragic happen this week, and some ass told me that it was God's will. I punched him in the mouth, and almost got arrested. I know it wasn't the best or most mature of responses but I wasn't exacty in the right frame of mind to make a rational judgement.

I had to bury a good friend yesterday. At the funeral I also ran into the girl that I really fucked up with and let her get away. She is getting married soon. Talk about an emotional overload. It was a bad, bad day. Lets just say that I am not dealing with the concepts of love and death very well, especially all at once.

Now I am stuck at work, feeling like shit, wanting to rip this fucking computer off my desk and throw it out the fucking window. Why do people die in such meaningless bullshit accidents?

Fuck this, I'm going home, I just cant take this shit anymore

4 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

*hugs*

July 22, 2005 11:43 AM  
Blogger Veiled Shadow said...

I know what it's like to lose someone you care a lot about and then have someone come up to you and say it was God's Will. If its not the time or place to say it, don't.
Sorry to hear that everything is shit for you right now.
But you know how it is, it will get better, and then worse off than before.
*hugs*

July 22, 2005 12:19 PM  
Blogger Veiled Shadow said...

How did that entry depress you? I re-read it and found nothing all too depressing about it. And it wasn't exactly angst, i hate that word angst to be honest. Its like trying to makie an explanation for something that needs none.

July 24, 2005 10:39 PM  
Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

Life can really deal shit cant it?

Sorry about everything, hope it gets better soon.

July 24, 2005 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home