Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Sup

I feel like it has been forever since I have posted anything, I guess it has only been three days. My weekend was pretty crazy, but in a good way. I spent Friday with my kids which is always fun. Saturday, I actually got to sleep in. That is the first time in almost forever. Then Saturday night, my best friend in the world came up and we went to this kick ass party. I partied my cute little ass off!! I almost converted a lesbian too. It was just that kind of night. Then I spent Sunday at the pool with my kids. My shoulders got burnt to a fucking crisp, but the rest of me is a nice golden brown. Damn lying sunblock.... I finished up the weekend by watching Batman Begins with my oldest son. It rocked!!! THEY FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT.

Then of course it was back to work yesterday. It always sucks when you have a really busy but great weekend to have to wind down by going back to work. Did I ever mention that I hate petty bickering? Well lucky me, thats all I have been dealing with at work. People are such stupid asses that it amazes me that we even evolved.

5 Comments:

Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

So let me get this straight...

You laid in the sun...?

On purpose? O_o

Good weekends ROCK! Glad it was good times for ya.

And ya...Batman begins was hella good wasnt it?

June 28, 2005 7:22 PM  
Blogger WarHammer said...

I wasn't laying out. I was swimming. It was nice. It was hotter than hell here last week.

June 28, 2005 9:44 PM  
Blogger Mephistopheles said...

It's been nice and gray and cloudy the last couple days...And today is shaping up to be much the same :D

June 29, 2005 9:14 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

It's been overcast or rainy for the past 2 days... more so rainy than just overcast. Tis semi-nice. Though it's making me extremely lazy. And that sucks... I don't want to grow up to become Destroyer of Worlds. :p

June 29, 2005 3:55 PM  
Blogger Grilled Cheese Samurai said...

Oh hush...

Secretly everyone wants to be just like me I know it!

We had a lightning and thunderstorm here today durring the middle of the day! IT was awesome, at 12 noon it was as dark as night out practically!

Now though its just a constant downpour...no scarry thunder or pretty lightning. :(

Our basement flooded to...makes me happy to live on the mainfloor.

*laughs at his roommate*

June 29, 2005 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home