Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Whatever

Its been a few weeks since I have blogged so I figured I better remedy that. The only problem is that I do not have anything to blog about. Life has gone on lo these many weeks much as it has done for weeks on end. I work, I hang out, I spend time with my kids, meh its all pretty tame. So for those expecting a witty read I apologize in advance for the rather ordinary ramblings that will be forthcoming. On second thought I don't apologize. This is my blog dammit, go find your entertainment elsewhere!!! You sicko voyeuristic perverts.... you're my kind of people!

As I mentioned nothing really new has been going on. My oldest son has started playing football this year. I am enjoying this way more than I thought I would. He plays wide receiver on offense though they rarely pass, and then he plays middle linebacker on defense. He got his first interception last Saturday which was cool. It was the last play of the first half and it saved a potential touchdown by the opposing team.

My work, though still important has grown rather stale. I am getting increasingly burnt out and have been actively looking for something different. I have submitted a few resumes but so far nothing promising has tunred up. My boss has gotten on my last nerve and if I don't find something new soon there good be an incident!

I just got Terry Brooks' new book Armaggedon's Children. I have only read the first few chapters but so far so good. I have my reservations about this one but will withhold judgement until I have finished reading it.

The personl life is going well as usual. I am enjoying dating several women and I am seemingly adding new ones all the time. I have possible plans this weekend to spend some time with someone, but have as of yet made up my mind. I may follow the advice of someone wise and in the know and pass.

I got seriously licquered two weekends ago. I started on a friday and really did not stop until sometime Sunday morning. I learned a valuable lesson that weekend. I think I am getting too old for that kind of partying!! The mind was willing, but unfortunaley the body was unable to keep up. You should have seen me that Sunday morning, it wasn't pretty. I have a really horrid pic but don't think I want to post it. I looked like something a cat might hock up. It was a fun weekend, but I paid for it.

There is really nothing else to report. As I mentione life has been going on much as it has in the Hammer household for quite awhile now. I have no real complaints other than I am looking at an empty glass at the moment. I think I shall have to remedy that as well. Hope all is well with everyone out there...ah, who am I kidding? I don't really care! Later Taters!

1 Comments:

Blogger kitty ramone said...

I didnt really care for AC. I dont know why I keep reading Terry, out of habit I guess.

October 17, 2006 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home