Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ultimate Survey

This is to keep myself in good standing with Court!

Full Name: I don't think so...
Nicknames: WarHammer, Hammer, Bee
Hometown: The Hog Captal of the World
Croutons or Bacon Bits: Neither, I don't eat salad
Favorite Sald Dressing: See above
Have you ever gone skinny dipping: yes
Do you make fun of people: on occasion
Have you ever been convicted of a crime: convicted....no
Best Online freinds: Court, Darcia, Armadillo
One pillow or two?: two
Pets: 2 dogs Layla and Gambit
Favorite Type of Music: Punk or heavy alternative
Hobbies: reading, writing, cigars, baseball, Fantasy Football
Dream car: don't have one. I could care less as long as it gets me to where I want to go
Type of car you drive now: Pontiac Aztec and a Buick Century
Words or phrases you overuse: For fucks sake!
Toothpaste: Crest
Favorite Food: burrito!
Tattoos and Piercings: I have four tattoos, one on each limb, and I have my left ear pierced
Most Romantic thing thats ever happened to you: I don't think its happened yet
Do you get along with your parents: for the most part
Favorite Town to chill in: anywhere out west
Favorite Ice Cream: I hate ice cream
Favorite Softe Drink: Diet pepsi
What's your bedtime: whenever I collapse
Addidas Nike, or Reebok: Nike
Favorite perfume/Cologne: don't really have any
Favorite Song at the Moment: toss up between Hinder's Lips of an Angel and Three Days Grace's Animal I Have Become
Favorite Website:I have many I go to but none that I would call a favorite
Least Favorite Subject in School:Math
Most Humiliating Moment:I don't get humiliated. I usually just go with the moment
Loudest Person I know: firend of mine's girlfriend
Craziest or Silliest Person you know: That would encompass just about everyone I know
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
What do you look for in someone of tyhe opposite sex: someone who does not need to be taken care of and is not afraid to speak their mind. Quirkiness is also a major turn on
Things I've learned from life: It is entirely too short
ICQ#: I have no idea
Favorite Number: 5
Favorite Color: black but I like all dark colors
Greatest experience in your lifetime: Watching my kids being born
who means the most to you: my kids
Drinking Habits: depends on my mood, but I do so enjoy a certain mixed drink...
Windows/macintosh/Unix: Windows
Favorite Quote: All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. ---Edgar Allan Poe

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

YAY! Thanks!

September 08, 2006 6:25 AM  
Blogger Veiled Shadow said...

I love the Poe

September 18, 2006 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home